Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cape Reinga




Another day off of work and another adventure. This time we hopped an Awesome Adventures bus headed to the northern most point in New Zealand, Cape Reinga. We visited a Kauri tree forest, which are the very large trees native to New Zealand. Here's a picture of me standing in front of one of the smaller ones. We also went sandboarding, which was the highlight of the trip for me. We saw the lighthouse at the Cape and spent some time at the beach before heading back to Paihia.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dave it looks like you've been shaving which disappoints me and the picture of all 3 of you is lovely. I hope you make it back to auckland safely.

2/20/2007 1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post card featuring the light house. I have to admit that earlier I was disappointed that you did not post a picture of the light house, but your post card made up for it!

3/02/2007 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAS, stop biting your lip...

3/06/2007 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home