Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Myspace and your space

So my dad found out I have a myspace page the other day. I set up the myspace page when I was looking to set up a blog for the trip, because someone had told me you could host blogs there. I didn't use it as a blog because my pictures are too big for myspace, and I like this site much better as a blog. However, myspace seemed like a good way to keep in touch with people while on the road, so I didn't close the account. However, I've only told two people I have the account (both of which use myspace), and had another two people find me on it.

So dad mentions he found it when I'm eating dinner with my parents. I tell him that it seems like a cool way to keep in touch with people, but when you look at a myspace page it tells you how many friends you have on myspace. I mentioned that instead of just saying I only have 5 friends, it might as well print LOSER in bold across the top of the page. At this point mom chimes in "You don't need the internet to tell you're a loser." Ummm, thanks mom.

So now I think I'm going to try to use the myspace account. I know some of you reading this have myspace accounts as well, so please take a minute or two to add me as a myspace friend and I'll use it on the trip.

Next post will be next week from Argentina.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will this site still be updated?

10/12/2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger David said...

Yes, but from now on posts will be from the trip. Next update from Argentina in about a week.

10/12/2006 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the escapades in Argentina! Don't forget..mate and asado!

Jackee ;)

(paul's friend)

10/18/2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home