Sunday, October 08, 2006

Last Supper





Well I'm back in North Carolina now, and our families had a big dinner on Saturday since we'll be gone by next weekend. Mark said his dutch relatives would be in attendance, but they didn't make an appearance at this meal either. I will certainly miss the food while I'm eating beans and rice over the next few months.

We went over the trip and how to pack for it (light, light, and with less weight). Also talked about some of the odds and ends will be bringing on the trip (guess who's bringing business cards). Of course, the spotlight was stolen by Sara (pictured), but she always steals the show.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

It looks like I'm wearing a glow stick around my neck.

10/10/2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger David said...

I'll check night light off the packing list then

10/10/2006 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, is that your sister in the picture? I didn't you had a sister?

10/17/2006 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how that pic shows your whole family minus your brother, its nice to know how the family ranks priority.

10/17/2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger David said...

A lot of work goes into giving someone in a family black sheep status. To start with, you have to invite them to events at a bad time for them, but then make them look bad by declining. (Well fine, skip it again for your surgery). When step 1 fails and they show up, take pictures while theyre in the bathroom to pretend the event happened without them. "I dont remember you were there, why arent you in the pictures?"

10/19/2006 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its okay Dave...we all know how Paul disappears for lengthy periods of time and misses out on all the group fun! I can photo shop one of those pictures and put his head in it if you would like to make him feel better! LOL

11/01/2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home